Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin

At this time next month I will be laying on a sunny beach and enjoying tasty cocktail with some of my favorite girls. This trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico is one that us girls have been planning since last fall and it can't happen soon enough! Since I ran into some problems with starting on my capstone/thesis, this will be the perfect break so when I get back I will be ready to buckle down knock out this final project of my long-running career as a student.

Just a couple of pictures of the place that we will be staying!

Since I have been busy with school and working my tail off I really haven't had a lot of time for fun lately. But I did go out on a date recently with a Denver Barbarians Rugby player...we'll just call him "Rugby Boy." Although we had a fun night of sushi and bowling I'm still contemplating whether he is second date worthy. I will make sure and keep you all in the know about how things work out!

1 comment:

  1. Where did this blog come from?! So excited that you started one, and can't wait to read more. You are going to have a blast on your trip. Can't wait to hear the stories.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete