Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Letting Myself Go

And by that I don't mean I'm going to start not taking care of myself...it means just the opposite!

2010 has started off with a bang and has already been somewhat of a crazy roller coaster ride with some unexpected and crazy events taking place. So I've decided its time for some fresh starts and let myself go by doing everything I have wanted to do but not been able to do. It took just one scary night to realize its time to get rid of the bat-shit crazies and be myself again...no holding back!

So I'm going to be letting myself go by spending a week long girls trip in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in March...and I can't wait! I'm kicking my butt into gear to lose those last pesky 10 pounds that are lingering and lastly I'm spending more time with with friends and spend less time worrying about the little things. There is no point in sweating the small stuff, its just going to hold me back. These are just a few of the things that I am looking forward to with many more ideas and adventures to come! And don't worry all, pictures will follow to document everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment