Thursday, May 13, 2010

Be Prepared: Soon to be asking a favor of you all!

I can't believe that was are almost half-way through the month of May. Its crazy to think that summer is almost here. I am so ready for sunshine, to play a little golf (I can't wait to show you all my new golf shoes!), lay out by the pool, sit on rooftop patios, plan a trip to Vegas with friends, hopefully take a trip home to California, and spend afternoons with my dog in the park. This can all happen once Denver decides winter is over...which I'm really starting to question will ever happen--I mean really...snow in May? Thats for the birds!

Thanks to working on my thesis all summer, I will have to limit my time when it comes to doing my favorite summer activities. So this brings me to discussing my thesis with you all. Come the start of June I will be asking a favor of all of you. As part of my primary research I will be conducting a survey regarding my topic of integrating social media in to the traditional marketing mix. It would be so helpful to me if you could all participate! Also, by responding to the survey you will all be put into a drawing to win a fabulous prize (more details to come)! So please be looking for me to post the link to the survey sometime the first part of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment