Monday, July 12, 2010

The Biggest Loser


Summer is finally in full swing! When I'm not spending my time attached to my laptop
(which I'm starting to think is another body appendage) writing my thesis (which has been taking up 90% of life) I can be found on the driving range, soaking up the sun poolside, or on a patio somewhere taking in happy hour or Sunday Funday (bottomless mimosas anyone?!?).

In celebration of JHT and I finishing our thesis and master program in August we decided we needed a way to celebrate...we (the 4 of us) are headed to Vegas for Labor Day weekend! Since we are planning this fabulous 4 day vacation in Sin City we are doing what every other girl does before a big trip/event and decided that its time to shed a bit a weight so we will all be in fine form.

All of us are frequent watchers of the show The Biggest Loser so we decided that we would get a little competitive when it comes to our weight loss. The prize is yet to be determined but we are leaning towards to loser having to buy the other three tickets to show while we are in Vegas...we are thinking maybe Peepshow. We are creating a chart to record everyone's progress and we will do weekly Monday night weigh-ins.

So its on. Time to start rocking the gym and get this expanding behind of mine back in shape--I'm going to win this deal! If anyone has any tips or advice please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment