Sunday, July 25, 2010

...Now what...

Friday was a day I had both been waiting for and dreading...my thesis was due for its first review. I now have a one week break till I get the stinkin thing back for edits/revisions and I'm not sure what to do with myself in my free time now that I don't have to be attached to my laptop and Blackberry. Oh and just a heads up, after August 13th you can just call me The Master!

This week I do have a couple of things that I am going to be doing to fill my time. I have an interview one morning with a downtown communications firm that handles clients such as Stetson and the magazine Cowboys and Indians (pretty much the Vanity Fair of cowboy magazines).

Also Wednesday night my friends and I are all going to Lady Gaga. My friend Cortney and I were lucky enough to score floor tickets to the concert and I can't wait...I'm still in the process of trying to put together an over-the-top outfit to wear to the over-the-top concert! After the concert she is going to be spinning at a club downtown so of course we are going for the after party!

Now that I do have some free time I am looking forward to being able to read for pleasure again so if anyone has any recommendations let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment