Friday, April 9, 2010

Team Taylor


Wednesday night I had the opprotunity to attend the Taylor Swift concert with a good friend from Denver. Now don't judge me, but yes we were the oldest people sitting in our section that didn't have children but it was so much fun. We enjoyed that we weren't there with wee ones so we enjoyed a couple of Grey Goose cocktails while enjoying the concert :)
(Cortney Logan and I )

Taylor was adorable and put on a great show as did those that opened for her. her opening acts with Gloriana (if you don't know them you should check them out) and Kellie Pickler.
After seeing Kelli Pickler (who was very entertaining by the way) it really made me want to take the plunge and chop my hair off again...we'll see if I actually do it at me upcoming hair appointment in a little over a week.
(Gloriana...notice the "T" Shaped stage for T. Swift)
(Kellie Pickler...she was wearing the most fabulous sparkly shoes)

(Kellie Picklers haircut...to cut or not cut..any feedback is appreciated I still have a week to decide!)

Taylor sang all of her hit songs and had amazing stage changes. I really don't think you could ever be too old to listen and enjoy her music, she has a way with being able to relate with everyone!
Not long after the concert ended I had to high tail it to the airport to fly back to California the weekend so concert pictures will have to come later. Also, I will post the story of my disasterous flight back...let me tell you no will be envious once you hear this story...

No comments:

Post a Comment